This site is a static archive of Process Arts, an open online repository of arts learning resources that was active from 2009 - 2017
To view this video full screen click on the little black square on bottom right of the video.
Click 'Login' located in the top right hand corner, either:
If you add content and would like to categorise or surface your post within your college context and its not in the College drop down menu then select the 'add my college' from the drop dow
Lots of great tutorials on Lynda.com FREE for UAL staff and students including drupal tutorials also see VTC training they have lots of free intor vide
We've added a new content type, be really good to get your feedback on this new tool, its not perfect but 100% better then the previous version.
How to create a text post
Click 'Login' located in the top right hand corner
Image 1 - Click 'Login' located in the top right hand corner
Question: I'm a little confused about this Licencing. I don't know what to select to classify the work?
Answer: Please see videos and links below:
To watch in full screen, click the small black square at the bottom right of the video window.
OER for beginners: an introduction to sharing learning resources openly (From http://www.medev.ac.uk/ourwork/oer/oer_intro/ - healthcare education)
Process.arts Help tutorials
1. About process.arts - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/about-processarts
2. Getting Started video tutorial - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/how-create-your-personal-profile-page-0
3. Trouble logging into UAL accounts? - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/trouble-logging-ual-accounts
4. How do I upload content onto process.arts - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/how-do-i-upload-content-processarts
5. How to upload video on process.arts - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/how-upload-video-processarts
6. How to compress and convert video for process.arts - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/how-compress-and-convert-video-processarts
7. How to create and Image and text post - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/how-create-and-image-and-text-post-processartsacuk
8. Creative Commons license abbreviation keys - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/creative-commons-license-abbreviation-keys
9. Editing Video: Final Cut Pro - Getting Started - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/final-cut-pro-getting-started-1
10. Who can I contact for process.arts support? - https://process.arts.ac.uk/content/q-who-can-i-contact-processarts-support
See more about project Groups on process.arts
Content © 2016. Except where CC License are displayed