Arduino, sensors and interactive tech Q&A Meet-Up 08/03/16
What, when & where:
- A chance to come together for a Q&A Meet-Up with interactive tech and physical computing experts, other staff and students working on interactive tech and physical computing projects.
- Its an informal get together not a workshop
- Either come along and observe and learn more or bring along your projects & ideas to share and develop with the group
- We have some arduino, sensors and physical computingArduino kits to play with, for use in A215 only
- Tues 8th March 1pm to 4pm
- Chelsea College of Arts A216 Digital Projects Space
Booking is essential as we have limited space for CCW staff and students although if you are from outside CCW and would like to participate/collaborate please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Pop Up Digital MakerSpace:
The ‘Pop Up Digital MakerSpace’ project aims to explore, share and build on our knowledge and experience of emergent digital practice and its relationship to disciplines at CCW and beyond.
Contact: Chris Follows email@example.com