Digital and Analogue Upcycle Group
The Digital and Analogue Upcycle Group will explore the relationship between old and new technology and how we Recycle/Upcycle old tech for art & design practice, we aim to build a UAL wide community of interest who participate in meet-ups to share of practice, collaborate with the sector & work together to develop exhibitions, workshops & events.
The ‘Pop Up Digital MakerSpace’ project aims to explore, share and build on our knowledge and experience of emergent digital practice and its relationship to disciplines at CCW and beyond.
Contact: Chris Follows email@example.com
See more community of interest groups at CCW online: this is where external facing group updates and resources will be posted (You can add to these resources by tagging the main headings):
- Digital, Analogue & Upcycling: Recycle old tech into new in the arts
- Internet of Things: Artificial Intelligence, Drone, Gaming, Robotics, Ubiquitous Computing
- 3D Printing and Digital Fabrication: + Digital modeling & 3D-scanning etc.
- Physical computing: Interactive tech, Wearable’s, Haptic technology & Projection mapping (Sensors, Arduino, Processing, Max MSP, Raspberry Pi, BBC Micro Bit)
- Virtual/Mixed Reality: Augmented Reality, Holography