Digital Disruption of the Educational 'Institution'
There are a huge number of potentially disruptive business models for digital delivery of educational experiences and content emerging outside of traditional educational institutions.
The event is intended to showcase innovative leading-edge companies, and contribute to a national debate in this area.
Thematic sections to the day:
New Technologies – examples of new digital technologies that have the potential to revolutionise delivery of education
New Approaches to Lifelong Learning – how digital education can be harnessed to transform FE and adult education
- New Institutions – showcase of the new digital education institutions that are emerging outside of existing schools, colleges and universities
- Lord Jim Knight - Chief Education Advisor, TES
- Graham Brown-Martin - Founder of Learning Without Frontiers
Panel sessions chaired by:
- Prof. Rose Luckin – Professor of Learner Centred Design, London Knowledge Lab, UCL/ IoE
- Oliver Quinlan – Programme Manager, Digital Education, NESTA
- Susan Easton - Head of Digital Learning, NIACE
December 2015, 09.00 to 15.00, Wednesday 2, LVMH Lecture Theatre
Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, Granary Building, 1 Granary Square, King's Cross, London N1C 4AA