Non-Western Fashion Conference Steering Group
We are pleased to announce that the members of the new steering group for the Non-Western Fashion Conference are:
* Jennifer Craik, Professor Fashion and Textile, RMIT University Melbourne, Australia.
* Sandra Niessen, independent researcher based in the Netherlands.
* Sarah Cheang, Senior Tutor History of Design, Royal College of Art, United Kingdom.
* Leslie Rabine, Professor Emerita Women and Gender Studies University of California, Davis, Unites States of America.
* Toby Slade, Associate Professor, University of Tokyo, Japan.
* Angela Jansen, Postdoctoral Researcher, London College of Fashion, University of the Arts, United Kingdom.