Physical Computing Group
The Physical computing Group will explore the use of interactive physical systems (software and hardware) such as those listed technologies on art & design practice, we aim to build a UAL wide community of interest who participate in meet-ups to share of practice, collaborate with the sector & work together to develop exhibitions, workshops & events.
- Physical computing/interaction
- Sensors, Arduino, Processing, Max MSP, Raspberry Pi, BBC Micro Bit
- Haptic technology
- Projection mapping
The ‘Pop Up Digital MakerSpace’ project aims to explore, share and build on our knowledge and experience of emergent digital practice and its relationship to disciplines at CCW and beyond.
Contact: Chris Follows firstname.lastname@example.org
See more community of interest groups at CCW:
- Digital and Analogue Upcycling: Recycle old tech into new in the arts
- Internet of Things: Artificial Intelligence, Drone, Gaming, Robotics, Ubiquitous Computing
- 3D Printing and Digital Fabrication: + Digital modeling & 3D-scanning etc.
- Physical computing: Interactive tech, Wearable’s, Haptic technology & Projection mapping (Sensors, Arduino, Processing, Max MSP, Raspberry Pi, BBC Micro Bit)
- Virtual Reality: Augmented Reality, Holography