Trouble logging into UAL accounts?
Students and staff at UAL can login to process.arts using their UAL account user name and password, the same details as you use for blackboard and webmail account .
If you are experiencing problems logging in:
• Double check you have entered the correct password.
• Check to see if the login is working on both blackboard and process.arts if not its likely to be your password has expired. Go to - Blackboard Support to see whats wrong- Account Check - http://my.arts.ac.uk/bblinks/check/index.php
• Watch this video to see how to update your password.
• NOTE use a Windows PC to update your password, changing via a Mac often fails to recognise the change resulting in having two separate passwords, you will have to repeat the change on a PC or call IT.
The Service Desk
The Service Desk provides a single point of contact for all your IT related problems and queries.
When contacting the Service Desk by email or telephone please ensure you have the following information to hand:
- Student ID Information -Your Student ID can be found on your enrollment slip. It will normally have the first three letters of your surname followed by eight numbers
- Your computer account username
- Your date of birth
- Your home address and postcode
Phone us on extension 9898 or +44 (0)20 7514 9898
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service Desk is available from 8.30am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
|login video.mov||30.37 MB|