Virtual Reality Group
The Virtual Reality (VR) Group will explore the use of the technologies listed below in art & design practice. VR replicates an environment that simulates physical presence in places in the real world or imagined worlds and lets the user interact in that world. We aim to build a UAL wide community of interest who participate in meet-ups to share of practice, collaborate with the sector & work together to develop exhibitions, workshops & events.
The ‘Pop Up Digital MakerSpace’ project aims to explore, share and build on our knowledge and experience of emergent digital practice and its relationship to disciplines at CCW and beyond.
Contact: Chris Follows firstname.lastname@example.org
See more community of interest groups at CCW:
- Digital and Analogue Upcycling: Recycle old tech into new in the arts
- Internet of Things: Artificial Intelligence, Drone, Gaming, Robotics, Ubiquitous Computing
- 3D Printing and Digital Fabrication: + Digital modeling & 3D-scanning etc.
- Physical computing: Interactive tech, Wearable’s, Haptic technology & Projection mapping (Sensors, Arduino, Processing, Max MSP, Raspberry Pi, BBC Micro Bit)
- Virtual Reality: Augmented Reality, Holography