Virtual/Mixed Reality Q&A Meet-Up 10/03/16
Virtual/Mixed Reality Q&A Meet-Up will take place on Thurs 10th March 2pm to 4pm at Chelsea College of Arts in A216 Digital Projects Space
An opportunity staff & students who would like to learn more about or try Virtual/Mixed Reality to meet informally across CCW courses to exchange experiences & tips about VR & AR and how they are experimenting with these technologies in their practice - Familiarization & experimentation with the VR Technology - Share practice current work with VR - Update on the Trello group - Unity board of basic example/intro into Unity - Plan May event – ‘VR Experiments’
Peter Maloney ISD tutor coming back to VR after a few years (15 years), Pete led the below event at the Tate in 1995.
What, when & where:
- Its an informal get together not a workshop
- Either come along and observe and learn more or bring along your projects & ideas to share and develop with the group
- We have some VR kits owned by other students so please take care when using
- Thurs 10th March 2pm to 4pm
- Chelsea College of Arts A216 Digital Projects Space
About the Pop Up Digital MakerSpace:
The ‘Pop Up Digital MakerSpace’ project aims to explore, share and build on our knowledge and experience of emergent digital practice and its relationship to disciplines at CCW and beyond.
Contact: Chris Follows email@example.com