I discovered process.arts during my foundation year at Wimbledon College of Art. After my foundation I took a gap year and worked on various organic farms in France and Canada and spent four months in Canada as an artist in residence in a secondary school. I learnt a lot during that year as well as understanding the value of having degree. I decided to veer from the strictly Fine Arts pathway and decided to take a BA in Education Culture and Society at Goldsmiths. I love the degree as it enables me to pursue my creativity through Visual Arts and Film but with a grounding in the sociology, history and psychology of Education.
Meanwhile, I continue to pursue my three main interests, art, nature and travel and will be writing my dissertation on teacher experiences in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
- Which college, school or company are you affiliated to?
- Goldsmiths University of London
- Are you a student, staff, project member, artist,Researcher, Independent, industry or non affiliated?
- First name
- How did you find out about us?
- Former Student
- Listen to annamcandrew's recent audio files
- Member for
- 6 years 3 weeks