My background is in fine art, with a developed specialism in creative textiles that focuses on drawing and mixed media approaches. I make work, teach on FdA - BA (hons) design and arts courses and I am also part way through an interdisciplinary research PhD.
- Which college, school or company are you affiliated to?
- University Centre Blackburn College - Lecturer & University of Glasgow - PhD student
- Are you a student, staff, project member, artist,Researcher, Independent, industry or non affiliated?
- First name
- How did you find out about us?
- Skills & Research Interests
I am currently doing an interdisciplinary education research PhD which is bringing together my experience and interest in the creative design process and uses of social media/digital technologies to document, share, and reflect with. I also teach design based subjects at degree level and incorporate these research interests in my teaching. I am particularly interested in how digital technologies can help to capture parts of the creative process, make them more visible, available for re-call and potentially enable richer reflections to take place. Education Creative arts process wearable technology social media for research collaborative projects Interdisciplinary practice
- Member for
- 3 years 36 weeks