Dr. Felice McDowell is currently a part-time associate lecturer of cultural and historical studies, at the London College of Fashion. She was awarded her doctorate by the University of the Arts London in 2014. Prior to this she studied English and Art History at the University of Sussex and obtained a Masters degree in the History of Art at UCL. She has also worked for SHOWstudio, the Fashion in Film Festival, Frieze Art Fair and the Arts Council Collection.
- Which college, school or company are you affiliated to?
- London College of Fashion University of the Arts London
- Are you a student, staff, project member, artist,Researcher, Independent, industry or non affiliated?
- First name
- How did you find out about us?
- Through UAL's PG Cert course unit 'Open Educational Practice'
- Member for
- 3 years 31 weeks