I have been working as a Digital Media Technician for the University of the Arts, supporting BA/MA Textiles courses, since 2001. A role split between; Teaching Textile Design Techniques, and running a Digital Fabric Printing Service mainly using a Mimaki TX2. I also teach a short course on weekends & evenings, with Digital Textiles Design Techniques. Originally from a Graphics background, I have worked on variety of web based projects, illustration and art working projects; including improving the graphic mark for the BT Openworld logo. My graphic experience has proven to add another dimension towards the Textiles Course, both aesthetically and technically. My other interests include every aspect of science and nature.
- Which college, school or company are you affiliated to?
- Chelsea College of the Arts
- Are you a student, staff, project member, artist,Researcher, Independent, industry or non affiliated?
- First name
- How did you find out about us?
- Chris Follows
- Skills & Research Interests
Digital Printed Textile Design, Pattern Design, Illustration, Digital Technology.
- Member for
- 7 years 19 weeks