Martine Corompt works with moving image installation with a specific interest in ideas surrounding animation, such as anthropomorphism, caricature and the animate space. Martine is currently undertaking a PhD at VCA Melbourne Uni titled: 'Forced Perspectives', and lectures in the School of Art RMIT.
- Which college, school or company are you affiliated to?
- RMIT University
- Are you a student, staff, project member, artist,Researcher, Independent, industry or non affiliated?
- No but I am affiliated to UAL
- First name
- How did you find out about us?
- Conference participant at UAL
- Skills & Research Interests
Drawing, animation, teaching
- Member for
- 5 years 40 weeks