I have a Foundation Course in Art & Design from Bourneville College of Art - Birmingham in Art & Design / Media & Visual Arts BA Honours from De Monfort University - Leicester / I worked in Video post production & Audio post production in Soho - London for 2-3 years / Final Cut Pro Video Production & lecturer / Experience in using Sony EX3, Sony DSR 450 cameras. I have years of experience of Video mixing & Projection at live events, festivals & for live bands. Worked as a Video Jockey Artist, worked with Hexstatic & Big Chill. I was a Post Production Manager at the Film & Video Workshop, Camden - London. Post Graduate Certified in teaching Art & Design in HE. Currently I manage production content and AV for events at London College of Fashion (LCF). I also teach Presentation Skills to LCF students. My title is Learning Content Manager for the Learning Technology Support department at LCF
- Which college, school or company are you affiliated to?
- London College of Fashion
- Are you a student, staff, project member, artist,Researcher, Independent, industry or non affiliated?
- UAL Staff
- First name
- How did you find out about us?
- through Chris Follows & the learning Studio group (UAL)
- Skills & Research Interests
View my Linded In profile here
- Member for
- 7 years 2 weeks